1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 3 mini loaf pans (4-1/2 x 2-1/2 x 1-1/2 inches) and 24 gem muffin cups (1-3/4 x 1 inch) with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix flour, rosemary, baking powder, salt, baking soda, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper in bowl.
3. Whisk eggs, oil, cheese, olives and pimentos in medium-size bowl.
4. Make well in center of flour mixture. Add egg mixture all at once to well; stir into flour mixture until just combined and flour mixture is moistened. Spoon into pans (1 cup per pan) and muffin cups (2 tablespoons each). Place pans on baking sheet.
5. Bake loaves in 350 degree F oven for 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean, and bake muffins for 25 minutes. Let loaves and muffins cool in pans on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pans and let cool completely on wire rack. Makes 3 mini loaves (6 slices each) and 24 miniature (gem) muffins.