1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
2. Combine flour, yeast, salt and rosemary in food processor. Whirl a few seconds to combine. With processor running, add the 1 cup lukewarm water through feed tube; process until dry ingredients are evenly moistened. Add 2 tablespoons oil; continue processing until dough forms a ball. If needed, add more water, a tablespoon at a time, to reach desired consistency. Once ball has formed, continue processing for 20 more seconds.
3. Remove dough from processor. Knead by hand for 1 to 2 minutes or until very smooth and satiny. Place in lightly oiled bowl, turning to coat. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Place in 200 degree F oven. Let rise until doubled in volume, about 30 minutes. Remove dough from oven.
4. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Place oven rack in lowest position. Lightly oil 12-inch-round baking pan.
5. Punch dough down. Place dough on prepared pan; stretch dough out to edges of pan. With fingers, make indentations all over surface of dough. Brush dough with remaining oil. Sprinkle surface with coarse salt and clusters of rosemary leaves. Spray lightly with water. Place on lowest oven rack.
6. Bake in 400 degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the bread is puffed and browned. Spray the bread slightly with water 3 times during first 10 minutes of baking. When bread is done, immediately slide out of pan onto wire rack to prevent bottom from becoming soggy. Cool for 5 minutes. Slice flatbread into wedges and serve. Makes 8 servings.