1. Sprinkle yeast over warm water in large bowl. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. Stir to dissolve the yeast. Stir in 4 tablespoons of the olive oil, the salt and sugar. Stir in 3 cups of the flour to form a dough.
2. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface. Oil your hands with 1 tablespoon oil. Knead the dough, working in the remaining flour, about 4 minutes or until dough is smooth and elastic. Oil a large bowl with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Place dough in bowl; turn the dough to coat all over. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 12 hours.
3. Remove dough from refrigerator. Turn out onto work surface. Knead until smooth and elastic. Divide in half. Let rest for 10 minutes.
4. Coat two 12-inch pizza pans with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with cornmeal. Press half of dough into each pan, spreading out to the edges of the pan.
5. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spread 1/3 cup tomato sauce over each pizza. (If using eggplant, layer on now.) Sprinkle each pizza with 2 cups of the shredded mozzarella cheese.Toppings:
6. If using eggplant, layer on after tomato sauce and before cheese.
7. Bake pizzas in 400 degree F oven for 30 minutes or until bottom of pizza is golden and cheese is completely melted. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing. Makes two 12-inch pizzas (8 slices each).