1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat 3 mini loaf pans (5-3/4 x 3 x 2 inches) with nonstick cooking spray.Loaves:
2. In large bowl, whisk flour, poppy seeds, baking powder and salt.
3. In second large bowl, beat butter and sugar on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs, rind and orange extract; beat thoroughly, about 1 minute. On low speed, alternately beat in flour mixture with milk in 3 additions, beginning and ending with flour; beat just until mixture is evenly moistened. Evenly divide batter among the 3 pans.
4. Bake in 325 degree oven for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Transfer pans to wire rack; let cool 15 minutes.Glaze:
5. Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together orange juice and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
6. Turn loaves out onto rack. Pierce each loaf all over with toothpick. Brush glaze evenly over warm loaves; let cool completely. To store, wrap in foil and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Makes 3 mini loaves (4 slices each).