1. Prepare crepes.
2. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish.
3. Mix cheese, eggs, sugar, rind, vanilla and salt in bowl. Add raisins.
4. Spoon 3 tablespoons filling on browned side of each crepe. Fold opposite sides over filling; overlap ends, envelope style, enclosing filling. Place in prepared baking dish. Brush with butter.
5. Bake at 400 degree for 30 minutes, until hot and tops are golden.
6. Heat marmalade and cream in saucepan. Spoon over blintzes. Makes 6 servings.
1. Beat eggs and milk in bowl at low speed to blend. Beat in flour and salt. Stir in melted butter. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Batter should be like heavy cream; if too thick, thin with milk. Heat 8-inch crepe pan or skillet; coat with cooking spray. Pour in 2 tablespoons batter, swirling pan. Brown bottom side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with rest of batter, stacking crepes between waxed paper (you should have 12).