These personal-size quick bread loaves along with a container of the honey-walnut butter make a thoughtful gift.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat four 5-3/4 x 3 x 2-1/8-inch loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.Bread:
2. In large bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and walnuts. Make well in center of flour mixture.
3. In medium-size bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, zucchini and vanilla extract. Pour egg mixture into well in dry ingredients. Stir just until all dry ingredients are evenly moistened. Divide batter among prepared pans.
4. Bake in 350 degree oven 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Let loaves cool in pans on wire rack 8 minutes. Remove loaves from pans to wire rack; let cool completely. Makes 4 small loaves (8 slices per loaf).Honey-Walnut Butter:
5. In small bowl, stir together butter, honey and ground walnuts. Refrigerate until good spreading consistency and flavors have blended, about 1 hour.