Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 40 mins
- 3/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 6 tablespoons kosher margarine for Passover
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2 cups matzoh farfel
- 1/3 cup apricot nectar
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil 2-quart baking dish. Combine apricots, almonds and raisins in large bowl.
2. Heat margarine in skillet over medium heat. Add onion and celery; cook 8 minutes, until golden. Add to dried fruit. Stir in matzoh farfel, nectar, broth, egg whites, parsley, salt and pepper. Scrape into prepared baking dish; cover with foil.
3. Bake in 350 degree oven for 40 minutes or until golden. Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 161, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 17, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 134, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.