Servings: 18 Yield: 18 slices Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 15 mins to 20 mins
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1 pound loaf hearty Italian bread
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix butter, olive oil, garlic and salt in small bowl.
2. Slice bread into 18 pieces, about 3/4-inch thick, without cutting through bottom crust, so slices stay attached. Spread butter mixture, dividing evenly between slices, about 1 teaspoon. Wrap bread tightly in foil.
3. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until butter is melted and bread is hot. Unwrap carefully and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 18; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 111, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 7, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 14, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 192, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.