1. Following manufactuers directions, add milk, water and olive oil to bread machine. Top with 3 cups bread flour, the cornmeal, sugar, salt and 3/4 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds. Make a well with back of spoon in center of dry ingredients, without breaking through to liquid. Add yeast to well, being careful it does not come into contact with liquid. Close lid of machine.
2. Place sundried tomatoes in small bowl. Cover with warm water; let soak for 5 minutes. Drain.
3. Set bread machine on dough setting. Begin cycle. After 5 minutes, add sundried tomatoes. Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons flour. When the cycle is finished, remove dough to a lightly floured surface. Punch dough down lightly; let rest for 2 minutes.
4. Coat large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Divide dough in half. Roll each half into 14-inch log. Place logs on baking sheet, about 3 inches apart. Brush loaves with egg white; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds. Make 3 or 4 diagional slashes with sharp knife in top of each loaf. Cover with plastic wrap and clean kitchen towel; let rise in warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
5. Position oven rack in bottom third of oven. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake baguettes in 375 degrees F oven for 25 minutes or until loaves sound hollow when tapped. Let cool on baking sheet on wire rack for 10 minutes. Then remove to wire rack. Serve slightly warm or let cool completely.