Servings: 6 Yield: 3 cups Prep 10 mins Roast 425°F 13 mins to 15 mins
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup whole wheat panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan or cheddar cheese
Make It Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a large bowl, toss together the broccoli, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs.
2. Spread the mixture in a shallow baking pan. Roast for 13 to 15 minutes or until broccoli is tender, stirring once. Remove and sprinkle with cheese; toss. Transfer to serving dishes and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 97, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 2, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 9, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 4, vit. A (IU): 486, vit. C (mg): 67, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 48, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 281, Potassium (mg): 249, calcium (mg): 81, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.