Servings: 4 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins
- 1 box (3.8 oz) vanilla, lemon or bananaflavored instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 8 shortbread cookies
- 4 7.4 oz glass jars
- 1 1/3 cups fresh or frozen peach slices
- 1/2 cup blueberries
1. Combine pudding mix and milk in a bowl. Beat with a hand mixer for 2 minutes, or until soft set.
2. Crumble one shortbread cookie into the bottom of one jar. Top with 1/4 cup pudding, some sliced peaches and some blueberries.
3. Repeat layering with a second crumbled cookie, 2 tbsp pudding and more fruit. Top with 2 tbsp pudding and garnish with more fruit. Repeat with 3 remaining jars. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 339, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 22, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 53, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 526, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.