- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon blueberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 5 ounces (10 cups) baby spinach
- 12 ounces (approximately 2 cups) blueberries
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
1. In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, blueberry preserves, mustard, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in olive oil until well combined. Mix in chives. Set aside.
2. Toss together spinach, blueberries, walnuts and blue cheese. Mix in dressing, or serve it on the side.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 220, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 8, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 265, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.