1. Heat oven to 375 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, the baking soda and the salt.
2. In a large bowl, use a stand or hand mixer on medium speed to cream the butter until it's light and fluffy. Add both sugars and blend until they're well combined.
3. Crack one egg into a small bowl. Separate the white from the yolk of the second egg and add the yolk to the first egg. Discard the white or reserve it for another recipe. Add the eggs and the vanilla to the butter-sugar mixture and blend on medium-high until they're fully incorporated.
4. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients in three batches, blending well after each addition.
5. With a spatula, stir in the Raisinets, then gently fold in the popcorn.
6. Use a medium cookie scoop to shape the dough into mounds (about 2 tbsp each), and put nine of them, staggered, on each baking sheet. Bake the cookies until golden brown, about 14 minutes, turning the pans halfway through. Transfer the cookies to a rack to cool. Repeat the steps to bake the remaining dough.