Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 1 hr Stand 10 mins
- 4 cups blackberries
- 4 cups sliced rhubarb (1-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small pieces
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees . In a bowl, combine blackberries, rhubarb, tapioca, lemon juice, lemon zest and granulated sugar. In a separate bowl, combine oats, flour and brown sugar. Crumble in cold butter; mix with your hands until it resembles coarse crumbs.
2. Pour fruit mixture into a 2-quart baking dish. Top with oat mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until topping is browned. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 292, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 19, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 54, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 10, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.