Servings: 5 Yield: cups; 20 servings Prep 20 mins
- 1 can (15.5 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 orange, peeled, sections cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 firm-ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper
- Pita chips
1. In a medium bowl, toss black beans, cucumber, orange and scallions. If making in advance, do not cut up avocado until just before serving.
2. Add diced avocado to bowl and drizzle with vinegar and oil. Season with salt and pepper and gently stir, trying to keep avocado from getting smashed. Serve with chips.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 5; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 120, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 14, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 254, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.