Yield: 2 Prep 10 mins Total Time 2 hrs 10 mins
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen berries
- 1 cup low-fat strawberry Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk, plus more to taste
- 1 - 2 tablespoons agave (optional)
1. In a small bowl, stir the chia seeds into 1/2 cup water. Let sit for two hours.
2. Add all of the ingredients to the blender. Blend until smooth. If the smoothie seems thick add more milk.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 244, Fat, total (g): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 35, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 8, sugar (g): 25, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 77, calcium (mg): 322, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.