Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 35 mins Chill 1 min
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 8 ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup each blueberries, raspberries, sliced strawberries and blackberries
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees . Crust
2. In a large bowl, beat butter 1 minute; add sugars and beat 3 minutes. Beat in flour on low speed until just incorporated. Beat in pecans.
3. Press mixture evenly over bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch nonstick baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool slightly. Cheesecake Topping
4. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and beat 2 minutes; beat in tequila, lime juice and zest. Beat in cornstarch.
5. Pour topping over crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, until set. Cool slightly; refrigerate 1 hour.
6. Cut into 20 squares and refrigerate until serving. To serve, trim off browned edges and top with berries.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 286, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 64, sat. fat (g): 10, carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 77, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.