Servings: 4 Yield: 2 1/2 cups Prep 10 mins Cook 2 mins
- 1/2 pound fresh or frozen trimmed sugar snap pea pods (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons raspberry-flavored vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh mint
Make It Make It:
1. Bring water to boiling in a large saucepan. Add peas; return to boiling. Cook for 2 minutes; drain. Rinse under cold water; drain again. Place pea pods in a medium bowl with blueberries; set aside.
2. In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, oil, lemon peel, and salt. Add to pea pod mixture along with mint and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 88, Fat, total (g): 4, carb. (g): 12, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 97, vit. C (mg): 15, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 4, sodium (mg): 45, Potassium (mg): 35, calcium (mg): 30, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.