Servings: 12 Prep 25 mins
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 1 8 ounce package Melissa's peeled and steamed baby beets
- 1 14 ounce can whole hearts of palm
- 36 4 inches skewers
- Arugula (optional)
1. Mix together goat cheese, rosemary and pepper. Roll into thirty-six 3/4-inch balls. Slice both beets and hearts of palm into 36 pieces.
2. Place 1 goat cheese ball, 1 piece of beet and 1 piece of hearts of palm on each skewer. If desired, arrange skewers on a bed of arugula.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 23, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 75, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.