Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet green pepper
- 3 medium-sized zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, peeled and chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 can (7 ounces) corn niblets, drained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 5 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Cook beef, onion and pepper in large skillet over high heat, breaking up meat with wooden spoon, until meat is no longer pink, 5 minutes. Drain fat from skillet.
2. Add zucchini, tomato, corn, chili powder, salt, pepper and garlic powder to skillet. Cover; simmer until vegetables are tender, 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 202, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 52, carb. (g): 13, pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 682, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.