1. Combine wine, water, onion, Worcestershire, chili powder, marjoram and pepper seasoning in large plastic food-storage bag. Add beef; push out air; seal. Place on plate; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
2. Prepare grill with hot coals around sides. Pour marinade from plastic bag into foil drip pan. Place pan in center of grill. Position grill rack 6 inches above coals. Place roast on grill rack over center of drip pan.
3. Grill, covered, 2-1/2 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in center registers 140 degrees F for medium-rare. Add briquettes to each side of grill every 50 to 60 minutes to maintain heat. (You may add soaked mesquite chips after first hour of cooking.)Prepare glaze:
4. Combine chili sauce, wine, horseradish and salt in small dish. Brush roast with glaze during last hour of cooking. Let roast stand 20 minutes before carving.
5. Pour drippings from drip pan into liquid measure. Skim off fat. Add water to equal 3 cups. Bring to simmer in saucepan. Whisk flour and 1/3 cup water in small bowl until smooth. Stir into saucepan until smooth. Simmer, stirring, until thickened, 3 minutes. Serve with sliced meat. To roast in oven: Pour marinade into roasting pan. Roast meat on rack in pan at 350 degrees F for 2 hours or until internal temperature registers 140 degrees F. Makes 16 servings.