Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Marinate 6 hrs Grill 12 mins to 14 mins
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds beef flank steak
1. In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except steak.
2. Place steak and marinade in large plastic food-storage bag. Refrigerate, turning occasionally, for 6 hours or up to a day.
3. Grill, turning occasionally, 12 to 14 minutes for medium-rare. Let stand 5 minutes. Slice thinly on the diagonal.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 213, Fat, total (g): 13, carb. (g): 1, pro. (g): 22, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.