Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Bake 375°F 20 mins Cook 12 mins
- 3 corn tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 sweet green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup medium to hot salsa
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 pound cooked beef, cubed
- 2/3 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Brush sides of tortillas lightly with oil; cut in half.
2. Saute onion and pepper in remaining oil in nonstick skillet 7 minutes, until slightly softened. Stir in chili powder, cumin, salt, garlic; cook 5 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Stir in salsa, beans and beef.
3. Spoon mixture in center of pie plate. Tuck tortilla halves around rim. Spread meat mixture level. Stir together sour cream and milk; spoon on top. Sprinkle with cheese.
4. Bake in 375 degree F oven for 20 minutes or until heated through. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 484, Fat, total (g): 25, chol. (mg): 70, carb. (g): 36, pro. (g): 35, sodium (mg): 1140, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.