Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into 2-inch slivers
- 1 sweet green pepper, cut into 2-inch slivers
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried mint
- 1 4 cup package Cook-First Ground Beef Mix (recipe on www.familycircle.com), thawed
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot-pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 pound snow peas, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 14 ounce can baby corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 pound angel-hair pasta, broken into pieces
1. Bring large pot of water to boiling for pasta.
2. Heat oil in nonstick wok or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add sweet peppers; saute for 5 minutes. Add ginger and mint; saute for 1 minute.
3. Add beef mix, coconut milk, soy sauce, hot-pepper sauce, sugar and salt. Add snow peas and baby corn; heat through, about 1 minute.
4. Stir together cornstarch and water in small bowl. Add to beef; cook, stirring, until thickened. Stir in lime juice. Keep warm.
5. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well. Spoon meat mixture over noodles. Makes 4 servings.