Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins to 12 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless sirloin steak
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
1. Heat broiler or grill.
2. In small bowl, stir together olive oil, Italian seasoning and salt. Rub mixture into both sides of steak; let stand 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in medium-size skillet (not nonstick), boil vinegar until slightly thickened, 1 minute. Whisk in Worcestershire, mustard and ketchup. Set sauce aside and keep warm.
4. Broil or grill the steak for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare (145 degrees F) or 5 to 6 minutes for medium. Let steak stand 5 minutes. Slice steak and serve with sauce. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 328, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 112, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 5, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 39, sodium (mg): 355, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.