Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 pieces tenderloin steaks (3/4 inch thick, about 5 to 6 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 slices bacon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions (4 scallions)
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sliced white potatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons bottled horseradish, drained
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1. Heat butter and oil in large skillet over high heat. Season beef with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add to skillet; cook over high heat 3 minutes per side for medium-rare (140 degrees F). Remove from skillet; keep warm. Do not drain skillet.
2. Add bacon to skillet; cook 3 minutes. Add 1/4 cup scallions and potatoes; cook 3 minutes, until browned. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
3. Mix sour cream, yogurt, horseradish, mustard, remaining salt in small bowl.
4. Serve steak with potatoes and sauce. Garnish with remaining scallions.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 528, Fat, total (g): 27, chol. (mg): 119, sat. fat (g): 11, carb. (g): 29, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 38, sodium (mg): 1192, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.