Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Broil 8 mins
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 pound flank steak
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 ounces linguine, broken in half
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 medium-size sweet onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 9 cups salad greens
1. Heat broiler. Coat broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, olive oil, 3/4 teaspoon of the salt, oregano, cumin and cayenne. Set aside.
3. Season both sides of steak with chili powder and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Broil for 4 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 140 degree F on an instant-read thermometer. Let rest 10 minutes before thinly slicing.
4. While steak is broiling, cook linguine following package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
5. Add pasta to dressing in bowl. Gently stir in sliced steak, tomatoes, onion, corn and chopped cilantro. Serve over greens. Garnish with additional cilantro if desired. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 328, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 25, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 38, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 605, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.