1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook lasagna noodles following package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Crumble meat into skillet; cook, breaking up, until no longer pink, 5 minutes. Drain excess fat. Add Italian seasoning, salt, tomatoes and tomato paste; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. In small bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, egg and Parmesan.
4. Spread 1 cup meat sauce in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Cover with 3 cooked noodles. Top with ricotta mixture. Cover with 3 noodles. Spread 3 cups meat sauce over noodles. Top with 3 noodles, 2-1/2 cups mozzarella, 3 noodles and remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
5. Bake in 350 degree F oven 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Makes 12 servings.