Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cups finely chopped onion
- 1 sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground hot red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 32 ounce can tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark-brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 10 ounce package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 6 sourdough rolls, split and toasted
1. Cook beef, onion and sweet pepper in oil in large nonstick skillet 6 minutes. Add garlic, paprika and hot pepper; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
2. Stir tomato, ketchup, vinegar, sugar and Worcestershire into skillet; cook 10 minutes. Add corn; cook 5 minutes. Spoon mixture over rolls. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 383, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 44, carb. (g): 54, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 943, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.