Servings: 8 Prep 20 mins Cook 8 mins
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (2 to 3 limes)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless sirloin steak (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 large head Romaine lettuce, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large Vidalia onion, cut into thin wedges and separated
- 1 large avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and each half cut in 3 wedges
- 1/2 jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 16 nonfat flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
1. Prepare outdoor grill with hot coals or heat oven broiler. Dressing:
2. Whisk mustard, juice, chili, salt, cumin and pepper in bowl. Whisk in oil, until thick. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Salad:
3. Brush both sides of steak with 2 tablespoons dressing.
4. Grill or broil steak 4 minutes. Turn over; cook 3 to 4 minutes, until 135 degrees F for medium-rare. Remove to platter; let stand 10 minutes. Thinly slice against grain.
5. Mix lettuce, onion, avocado, peppers and steak with dressing.
6. Top each tortilla with 1/2 cup salad, then salsa and sour cream. Makes servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 619, Fat, total (g): 31, chol. (mg): 58, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 76, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 1013, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.