Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 35 mins Cook 10 mins
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 sweet green pepper, cored, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can stewed tomatoes, finely chopped
- Hot cooked noodles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine eggs, oatmeal, ketchup, Worcestershire, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Heat oil in saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion, green pepper and garlic; saute 10 minutes.
4. Add meat and green pepper mixture to oatmeal mixture; mix to combine. Shape into 9 x 4-inch free-form loaf. Place on prepared baking sheet. Top with 1/4 cup stewed tomatoes.
5. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 35 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Heat remaining stewed tomatoes in saucepan. Serve over hot noodles. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 411, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 134, carb. (g): 47, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 4110, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.