Servings: 10 to 12 Prep 5 mins Bake 350°F 45 mins Cool 5 mins to 10 mins
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) corned beef (or cook a 3-1/2-pound corned beef)
- 1 (2 small cans) sauerkraut, drained
- 1 cup salad dressing (such as Hellman's or Miracle Whip)
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
1. Crumble corned beef and place with sauerkraut in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
2. Mix dressings together and pour over top. Cover with Swiss cheese.
3. Melt butter and mix with bread crumbs and sprinkle over top. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.