Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 10 mins
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked corned beef (12 ounces)
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely chopped, peeled boiled potatoes (1-1/4 pounds)
- 1 medium-size onion, chopped
- 1 sweet green pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1. Working in batches, pulse beef, potato, onion, green pepper, garlic, celery seeds, salt and pepper in food processor with on-and-off motion several times to chop and combine. Divide mixture in 6 equal patties.
2. Coat large skillet with cooking spray. Saute patties in oil in skillet until browned and crusty, about 5 minutes per side. To serve, top the hash with a poached egg if you wish. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 260, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 56, carb. (g): 24, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 743, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.