Servings: 8 Bake 450°F 30 mins
- 1 20 ounce bag fully-cooked hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds fully-cooked corned beef
- 1/4 cup bottled Russian dressing
- 1 16 ounce can sauerkraut, drained
- 8 slices (6 ounces) Swiss Cheese
1. Place contents of hash brown potatoes in greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in 450 degree F oven 15 minutes. Slice corned beef 1/4 inch thick; place slices, overlapping, on top of potatoes. Spread dressing over meat. Spoon drained sauerkraut over top. Cover with Swiss cheese. Bake in 450 degree F oven for 15 minutes. Serve with dressing on the side. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 522, Fat, total (g): 38, chol. (mg): 132, sat. fat (g): 14, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 29, sodium (mg): 1801, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.