Servings: 6 to 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 25 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (19 ounces) red kidney beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1. In 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, red pepper, and garlic. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables soften.
2. Add beef, chili powder, cumin, and oregano; cook, breaking up meat, until it is no longer pink.
3. Stir in tomatoes, kidney beans, vinegar, and salt. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 334, Fat, total (g): 19, carb. (g): 21, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 20, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.