1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and zest, rosemary, thyme, garlic, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Place potatoes in a roasting pan and toss with a third of the oil-herb mixture. Roast at 450 degrees F for 25 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place steaks and remaining oil-herb mixture in a large resealable plastic food storage bag and marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.Tomato Relish:
3. In a medium-size bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, basil and remaining salt. Set aside until ready to serve.
4. Heat grill pan. Grill steaks for 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium rare. Allow to rest for a few minutes.
5. Serve steaks with potatoes and Tomato Relish. Makes 4 servings.