Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Bake 400°F 25 mins to 27 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 purchased fully cooked pot roast (2 pounds), cubed
- 2 cups frozen steak fries, halved
- 1 can (14 ounces) beef broth
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 box (11 ounces) piecrust mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/3 cup cold water
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Heat oil in large pot over medium-high heat. Add carrots; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add green beans, pot roast, steak fries, beef broth, wine, Worcestershire and 1/2 teaspoon thyme. Bring to a boil.
2. Mix water, flour and cornstarch in bowl. Stir into boiling mixture; cook until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Cool slightly.
3. Mix piecrust mix, rosemary, remaining 1/4 teaspoon thyme and water with fork in a bowl. Roll crust 1/4 inch thick into either 6 rounds to fit six 12-ounce ramekins, or two rounds for two 6-cup souffle dishes.
4. Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 25 to 27 minutes, until golden and filling is bubbly (same baking time for either ramekins or souffle dishes).
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 534, Fat, total (g): 22, chol. (mg): 92, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 52, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 31, sodium (mg): 679, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.