1. Drain pineapple, reserving 1 cup chunks, 1/2 cup juice. Save remaining chunks, juice for other recipes.
2. Combine 1/2 cup pineapple juice, ginger, soy, cilantro and meat in bowl. Cover bowl; marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add garlic; saute 30 seconds, until fragrant. Remove meat from marinade; add to skillet; stir-fry 5 minutes, until just cooked through. Remove meat; keep warm.
4. Mix together remaining marinade and cornstarch in bowl.
5. Add beans, pepper, chiles and marinade mixture to skillet; stir-fry 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and mixture is thickened.
6. Stir in 1 cup pineapple chunks, scallions and meat; heat through. Makes 4 servings.