1. Prepare pilaf according to package directions.
2. Cook peppers in simmering water 8 minutes, until peppers are tender. Drain; cool under running cold water. Drain, upside down, on toweling.
3. Saute onion, garlic and curry in oil in large skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes, until onion is softened. Add beef; cook until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Transfer to large bowl to cool slightly.
4. Stir in pilaf. Fold in raisins, parsley and three-fourths of cheese. Spoon into peppers. Top each with remaining cheese. Place peppers in 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
5. Bake, covered, in 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake for another 10 minutes. Makes 6 servings.