Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Bake 375°F 15 mins
- 1 package (8 ounces) crescent roll dough
- 4 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 4 slices roast beef
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles, drained
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Unroll dough into 4 rectangles. Spread each rectangle with 1 teaspoon mustard. Top each with 1 slice roast beef, cheese and one-quarter of chiles.
3. Beginning at short end, roll up. Pinch seam closed. Place, seam side down, on baking sheet. Slash tops.
4. Bake in 375 degree F oven 15 minutes, until golden and crisp. Serve warm. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 305, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 30, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 23, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 1286, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.