1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. On a well-floured work surface, roll out 1 pound of pizza dough into a 14 x 10-inch rectangle.
3. Spread 1/3 cup of the pasta sauce over the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges. Scatter half of the jalapenos over the sauce. Cover with 1/4 pound of the roast beef and 1 cup of the cheese.
4. Starting at a long side, roll up jelly- roll style. Pinch the ends and tuck underneath. Place on the prepared baking sheet, seam side down. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make a second stromboli.
5. Bake at 450 degrees F for 20 minutes or until browned and hollow sounding when tapped. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing. Makes 8 servings.