1. Season meat with pepper and salt.
2. Heat oil in pressure cooker. Add roast; brown, about 5 minutes.
3. Add broth, tomato sauce, wine and thyme. Seal with cover. Bring to 15 pounds pressure over medium-high to high heat; cook 35 minutes.
4. Lower pressure by placing pot under cold running water. Remove roast to carving board; leave liquid in pot. Add frozen vegetables to pot. Seal with cover. Bring to 15 pounds pressure; cook 3 minutes.
5. Lower pressure by placing under cold running water. Drain vegetables over a saucepan, reserving liquid.
6. Slice beef; arrange on platter with vegetables. Keep warm.
7. Whisk flour and water in small cup until smooth. Gradually whisk into cooking liquid in saucepan. Bring to boiling over medium heat; boil 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve alongside meat and vegetables. Makes 6 servings.