Servings: 4 Prep 12 mins Grill 4 mins to 6 mins
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound chuck steak, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick strips
Make It Prepare sauce:
1. Mix cilantro, juice, garlic, oil, honey, rind and salt in bowl.
2. Thread strips of meat in ribbon-like fashion on 4 10-inch metal skewers. Place in shallow dish. Cover with marinade. Refrigerate, covered, overnight, turning once.
3. Prepare grill or preheat broiler. Place rack 6 inches from heat. Brush kabobs with marinade.
4. Grill or broil 4 to 6 minutes, turning once. Discard any marinade. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 239, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 57, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 5, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 586, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.