Mix up all the fixings for nachos--ground beef, cheese, salsa, and olives--and bake them in a casserole for a family-pleasing dinner. Slices of pizza dough stand in for the chips.
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the sweet peppers, ground beef and garlic salt; cook, stirring to break up clumps of beef, until the peppers are softened and beef is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Carefully drain off any excess fat from the skillet.
3. Remove the pizza dough from the tubes. Cut the dough crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices, then cut each slice into quarters.
4. In a large bowl, toss together the dough pieces and salsa. Add the cooked meat mixture, 2 cups of the shredded taco cheese blend and the olives. Scrape mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup shredded taco cheese blend over the top.
5. Bake in 375 degree F oven for 30 minutes. Sprinkle the scallions evenly over the top. Bake for another 5 minutes. Makes 8 servings.