1. Heat oven to 375 degree F. Coat a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, peppers and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
3. In a large bowl, combine onion mixture, ground beef, half of the drained diced tomatoes, bread crumbs, yogurt, egg, chili powder, salt, oregano and cumin. Spoon into the prepared loaf pan. Spoon remaining tomatoes over the top.
4. Bake at 375 degree F for 55 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer registers 160 degree F. Let cool in pan 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Lightly salt. Boil gently for 30 minutes until tender.
6. In a small saucepan, combine broth, salt and cinnamon. Bring to a boil.
7. Drain potatoes and return to pot. Stir in cheese. Add broth mixture, chipotle and adobo. Mash until smooth.
8. Slice meat loaf; serve with potatoes.