Servings: 8 Prep 30 mins Chill overnight Cook 1 hr 10 mins
- 1 pound lean ground beef or ground turkey breast
- 1 16 ounce can low-fat refried beans
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 8 ounce package manicotti shells
- 1 16 ounce jar picante sauce
- 2 cups low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup shredded low-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green olives (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
1. Combine uncooked meat, beans, chili powder, and oregano. Spoon into shells; place in a greased 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish. Combine water and picante and pour over shells. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
2. Remove dish from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350 degree F for 1 hour. Uncover; top shells with sour cream, cheese, olives, and onions. Bake 5 to 10 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 413, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 78, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 41, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 24, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.