Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Grill 12 mins
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1 cup prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup packaged Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1. Preheat the broiler or prepare the grill so the coals are hot.
2. Combine the beef, spinach, spaghetti sauce, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and garlic in a large bowl until well mixed. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions, and shape into 8 burger patties.
3. Broil or grill the burgers 4 inches from heat for 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 333, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 90, carb. (g): 10, pro. (g): 30, sodium (mg): 510, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.