1. Cook bow-ties following package directions. Drain; return to pot.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add cabbage; cook, stirring often, until browned and wilted, about 10 minutes. Stir in the ginger, garlic, salt and sugar until well blended; cook for 2 minutes.
3. Sprinkle flour over cabbage; stir to mix. Add chicken broth, tomato paste and soy sauce; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in the cream cheese and parsley until well blended. Stir cabbage mixture into bow ties.
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat shallow 3-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.Meanwhile, prepare meatballs:
5. Combine milk and bread crumbs in bowl; let stand for 5 minutes for bread crumbs to soften. Mix in the beef, mushrooms, egg and soy sauce. Shape into meatballs, each about the size of large walnut.
6. Spoon about one-third of the bow-tie mixture into prepared baking dish. Place half the uncooked meatballs on top, then 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining bow tie mixture and shredded cheese.
7. Bake, covered, in 350 degrees F oven for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes or until hot and meatballs are cooked through. Sprinkle with scallions. Makes 8 servings.