1. Combine the crumbs and the milk in small bowl. Let stand until the milk is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
2. Place the meat mixture, onion, carrot, celery, egg, Parmesan cheese, soy, garlic powder, salt, pepper and soaked bread crumb mixture in large bowl. With wet hands, mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Divide the meat mixture in half. Form each half into a loaf (each loaf about 1-1/2 pounds). Wrap each loaf tightly in plastic wrap and freeze for up to 3 months.To cook and serve:
4. Thaw meat loaves in refrigerator overnight.
5. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat large roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place 2 slices of bacon lengthwise over each loaf. Place the meat loaves in the roasting pan.
6. Bake in 375 degree F oven 50 to 55 minutes or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F. Remove meat loaves from roasting pan to platter; cover with foil; keep warm.Gravy:
7. Discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings from the roasting pan. Sprinkle flour over drippings in roasting pan. Place over medium heat; cook, stirring, 1 minute. Gradually whisk in broth, scraping up browned bits from bottom. Bring to a boil; cook 4 minutes or until thickened.
8. Strain the gravy into a small saucepan. Add the mushrooms. Place over low heat until heated through. Pour into a sauceboat or small bowl and serve with the meat loaves. Makes 2 loaves (8 servings).