Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Grill 12 mins Microwave 5 mins
Steak and Dressing
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 London broil steak (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 bag (10 ounces) steam-in-bag rice and mixed veggies (such as Birds Eye Steamfresh)
- 1 sweet red pepper, cored and diced
- 3 scallions, trimmed and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced seasoned almonds
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbles
Make It Steak and Dressing
1. Heat gas grill to medium-high or coals in charcoal grill to medium hot. In small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey mustard, chili powder, salt, pepper and sugar. While whisking, add olive oil in a thin stream. Place 1/4 cup of the dressing in a glass dish with the steak. Marinate at room temp while heating grill. Rice Salad
2. Microwave rice and veggies 3 to 5 minutes, as per package directions. Pour into bowl and add sweet red pepper and scallions. Whisk remaining dressing and stir into rice mixture. Gently stir in almonds and cheese.
3. Add steak to grill; cover and grill 7 minutes. Uncover and turn over steak. Grill an additional 5 minutes or to desired doneness. Let steak rest 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 357, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 43, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 208, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.